نظام التب الهوائي للزراعة بدون تربة
Contrary to popular belief, Hydroponic growing does not need expensive systems, Ready made systems range from entry level basic to automated systems.
One can make a small system excellent for many types of plants from readily available material.
The system shown above is an example called The Bubbler
What you need
- A water tight bucket or plastic container as reservoir.
- Net cups or coffee cups
- Air pump, Airline tubing and air stone
- One part Hydroponic Nutrient
1 - Cut holes on the lid for the net cups,
2- drill an opening for the airline
3- connect as shown above
- Germinate your vegetable in a non soil medium like Hydroton or non fabric wool
- place net cups in the system
- Add nutrient as directed
- provide lighting and watch them Grow.