Hydrawise controller 12 zone
Hydrawise 12 Zone Wifi Irrigation Controller
Made in USA
Our controller is proudly Made in the USA - right in California so you know the quality will be great!
Take control of your irrigation system
Control and monitor your sprinkler system from anywhere in the world using your web browser or our iPhone and Android apps.
Unlike other web controllers, with Hydrawise you don't need to configure port forwarding on your wireless router to be able to control your system from anywhere worldwide! Just enter your wireless password on the unit and start using our iPhone/iPad, Android apps or a web browser for configuration
Save up to 50% on your water bills
Hydrawise uses your wireless internet (wifi) to access a live stream of weather stations and forecasts close to you.
Hydrawise predictive watering stops your controller when forecast temperature is low or rainfall is predicted. Predictive watering also increases your watering on hot days - saving your plants! This is included free with the controller.
An optional subscription also allows schedule modifications based past (real) rainfall.
Replace your existing controller with no extra wires
The Hydrawise controller uses your wifi network to access the internet directly through your router - no need to leave your computer on or make any network changes. Simply enter your wireless password into the unit and you're done!
Hydrawise is fully compatible with traditional 24V AC irrigation controllers so you can rip and replace in no time!
Note: this product requires a wireless router with internet access.
- 12 zone WiFi irrigation controller with touchscreen - Made in USA
- Dedicated sensor inputs for flow meters and rain sensors
- Updated version of our popular 8 zone controller
- Control via iPhone, Android or web browser from anyhwere in the world (internet required). This controller does not require router port forwarding to allow access from anywhere worldwide!
- Save water with Hydrawise predictive watering included free - water less when forecasts indicate high rainfall or low temperature. Save your plants by watering more when forecasts indicate high temperatures.