Kelp grows higher than even some of the Earth’s trees. The teeming aquatic life that flourishes in a kelp bed has just as much diversity as that of a rainforest. Kelp Me Kelp You® is a seaweed plant food derived from Ascophyllum nodosum and designed for use in organic gardening. Our product is a liquid concentrate that can be used for growing fruits, vegetables, gardens or flowers. Suitable for use in gardens, drip-irrigation systems or hydroponic applications. OMRI Listed® and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTS:
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil thoroughly.
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative cycle until the first sign of bud development.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Flush system every two weeks.
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers for best results.