Bush Doctor SledgeHammer
Bush Doctor® SledgeHammer® encourages water movement through soil and soilless media. High fertilizer use can compromise plant growth over time due to concentrated mineral salt deposits.
SledgeHammer® is a unique rinse formula designed to remove fertilizer buildup which may relieve nutrient lockout. Derived from saponin, an extract of the Yucca schidigera plant. SledgeHammer® is designed for organic gardening and can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications.
For best results, follow one of the FoxFarm feeding schedules.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every 3-4 weeks until harvest.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 2 drops per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Combine with fertilizers during weekly feeding schedules.
- Kick it through your system once with every reservoir change.
- Mix 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Perform a complete system flush every two weeks.
- Cycle system for one hour and change reservoir water.