CANNA Hydro Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems.
Advantages of CANNA Hydro Flores
- Hydro Flores is directly available for the plant and consists of a correct composition of nutrients, which is crucial during the flowering phase.
- Hydro Flores takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- In addition, the unique formula of Hydro Flores is rich in chelated trace elements in a directly absorbable form. This results in an exuberant bloom.
- Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Hydro Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Hydro Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Hydro Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively, drip feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Flores specially for the generative phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelate in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children